Antifouling nano coating technology is needed for fingerprint oil
Tablet PCs and desktop computers turn into touch-sensitive interfaces, then the glass can reach: anti-fouling, anti-fingerprint, scratch-resistant and smooth (feel). Therefore, the general optical glass of the touch screen will be treated with AF coating - anti-fingerprint oil.
72 mobile phones, tablets, notebooks, etc. recently launched the windows8/RT operating system. This application on the smart phone combines the tablet with the keyboard base to complete the display touch.
According to the traditional PVD vacuum coating, using the original vacuum coating equipment, it may be difficult to achieve mass production, and if mass production is required, it will increase the amount of equipment investment.
The glass anti-fingerprint process also has a new direction. Using the liquid anti-fingerprint coating solution, a better AF effect than PVD can be obtained by the spraying process. Compared with the vacuum coating process, the spraying process has the following advantages: cost reduction of more than 60%; productivity increase of more than 300%; product yield and quality are significantly improved; equipment investment is small, maintenance is simple, and easy to use; 27-inch display glass panel As a comparison of single-day production capacity of more than 1000 pieces (27 inches) single piece cost PVD 30% anti-friction test 3000 times 100 ° above water contact angle 115 °
(1) There are many types of equipment and pharmaceuticals on the AF COATING market for the spraying process. Is there a corresponding product suitable for it?
(2) The spraying equipment has also been verified by production practice for nearly 3 years, and has been adjusted and improved in terms of production capacity, energy consumption and yield control.
(3) Spraying equipment is not limited by the size of the display glass panel, including small panel 3.5 inch-10 inch, medium size panel: 10 inch-15 inch, large size panel: 21 inch, 23 inch, 27 inch, 60 inch or more.
(4) In terms of production capacity, according to the production capacity data of PVD vacuum coating provided by customers, the single machine production capacity of spraying equipment will be 4 times or more higher than that of PVD vacuum coating.
(5) Due to the larger size of vacuum coating used for large-size glass panels, the higher the defect rate, the spraying process is not affected by the panel size, and the yield can be maintained at 99.5% or more.
(6) Cost is one of the important determinants of this spraying process.