Application of anti fingerprint oil in metal field
In many metal production industries, we all know that anti-fingerprint is particularly important. It is necessary to use anti-fingerprint oil or polishing to make the metal surface smooth and beautiful. Is it better to use anti-fingerprint oil between the two? Ok? Nano anti-fingerprint oil
The official believes that the use of anti-fingerprint oil is better, why? Because it not only brings a smooth touch to the metal surface, but also helps to protect the metal surface from scratching; prevents oxidation of the metal surface; prevents metal surface from being contaminated, etc. Wait. Therefore, it is better to use anti-fingerprint oil.
Then we should know some characteristics of anti-fingerprint oil when using anti-fingerprint oil, such as:
First, the anti-fingerprint oil has a protective metal surface, anti-scratch, anti-oxidation, anti-fouling, anti-fingerprint, chemical resistance and solvent.
Second, the anti-fingerprint oil has excellent adhesion to the metal surface and is odorless.
Third, anti-fingerprint oil film is thin and transparent, the film hardness is high, up to 3-5h, strong metal sense.
4. Anti-fingerprint oil is UV-cured, non-volatile at room temperature, environmentally friendly and safe.
Fifth, anti-fingerprint oil adjustment viscosity can be diluted with water, without any residual odor after curing.
6. Anti-fingerprint oil can be dip coated or sprayed.
Yes, anti-fingerprint oil with the above characteristics is a particularly good product, so how do we use such a product?
In fact, the use of anti-fingerprint oil is quite simple, just follow the following way:
1. Transparent paint debugging: Open the lid of the bucket, mix the material with a clean plastic tube or stainless steel tube and filter with a 400 mesh filter cloth. Allow to stand for about half an hour.
2. Color compensation adjustment: After diluting with the required pigment and water, add the opened transparent paint, mix it evenly with 400 mesh filter cloth, and let it stand for about half an hour.
3. Matting paint debugging: According to the degree of extinction required, matt paint can be used directly. It can be adjusted during micro-commissioning. Stir well with 200 mesh filter cloth before use. Allow to stand for about half an hour.