What's the difference between water-based fingerprint oil and non-discolored fingerprint oil?
What is the difference between water-based anti-fingerprint oil and non-color-changing anti-fingerprint oil? what is the difference? Below we will introduce the selection and use of anti-fingerprint oil for products with different requirements.
1. No color change anti-fingerprint oil:
Features: oleophobic (oil-resistant pen scrub), hydrophobic (water drop angle ≥ 115), strong acid and alkali resistance (48 hours for acid salt spray, 480 hours for neutral salt spray), thin layer 20nm, without changing the substrate Characteristics such as color;
Use: all kinds of metal electronic products, stainless steel bathroom products, mobile phone cases, PVD vacuum plating parts, anodized parts appearance
Features: AF anti-fingerprint oil is a special one-component surface easy to clean treatment coating, the product uses the latest molecular cutting nanotechnology. The coating has excellent antifouling and decontaminating effect after curing, and has the functions of hydrophobic and oleophobic easy to clean, easy to remove external stains, easy to wipe off the markings, and excellent weather resistance in the field, especially in the appearance of stainless steel products can be reduced due to finger touch Advantages such as fingerprints.
2. Water-based anti-fingerprint oil:
Characteristics: Water-based anti-fingerprint oil is a water-based thinner coating. It has the characteristics of energy saving, environmental protection, non-combustible, non-explosive, ultra-low emission, low-carbon health, etc., and the film is full, flexible, water-resistant, wear-resistant, aging-resistant, yellow-resistant, easy to use, and can be widely used in various metal materials. Upper (such as stainless steel, iron, copper, aluminum alloy, zinc alloy, etc.).
Use: stainless steel mirror, wire drawing, sandblasting, electroplating, cabinets, showcases, sanitary ware, crafts, gifts, stainless steel countertops, elevators, doors and windows, guardrails, medical equipment, industrial equipment, electrical equipment, stations, subway gates, self-service ticketing Machines, inquiries, etc., as well as various metals such as titanium, aluminum, stainless steel and their alloys
1) Effectively prevent the rust of data in special circumstances (marine, petroleum, chemical, high pollution).
2) Effectively prevent the production defects such as fingerprints, oil stains, mottles, scratches, etc. that occur during the processing.
3) The bottom is used to solve the scratches that occur during the production process.
4) Greatly increase production power, reduce labor costs and shorten production cycle.
5) It is completely comparable in appearance to foreign craftsmanship. Even beyond the level of foreign countries. It is now subject to the external processing of stainless steel materials such as stainless steel rods, plates, tubes, cabinets, cabinets and parts.
The biggest difference between water-based anti-fingerprint oil and non-discoloring anti-fingerprint oil is that water-based anti-fingerprint oil, which is coated on various metal substrates, will have a coating. Especially on the mirror stainless steel, the role of the mirror surface will be changed, and the nano-non-discoloring AF anti-fingerprint oil will be applied to all kinds of mirror panels and drawing boards, and the coating will not be visually seen, and the substrate will not be changed. Original role. In the coating process and the spraying method, the coating requirement of the anti-fingerprint oil is subjected to the ion bombardment process.